With the amount of information that can be found of the internet, more buyers than ever are wanting to look on their own. If you are one of them, that is great but have you considered all that goes into locating a new home? Here is a list of 9 questions to ask yourself before making that decision.
- Do you have time to research the residential housing market?
- Do you have the knowledge to integrate and understand the information available?
- Can you integrate the information available on real estate Internet sites into useful data that will help you buy a home?
- Do you have the expertise to negotiate on your own?
- Do you ahve the ability to find a qualified home inspector?
- Do you have the time to research the home-loan programs available on the market?
- Do you have time to interview mortage-loan officers?
- Do you have the time and expertise to target market the type of home you want to purchase?
- Do you know the zoning regulations and building codes pertaining to residential rea lestat in the area you want to live?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, we are here to help!
Do you need the help of a buyer representative? You bet! As your personal buyer representative, we are 100% loyal and completely commited to you. We can show you every home listed in the MLS system and work solely for you to get you the best price and terms in the purchase of a home. You have the advantage of personal representation, loyalty, confidentiality, and we can provide you with both the positive and negative aspects about the properties you're investigating.
Understanding Financing! We will provide you with multiple loan sources and explain the loan application process and types of loan available to you.
Finding the Right Home! We will help you identify the prime factors you're looking for in your new home - location, schools, amenitites, price, and acceptable financing. As your personal ally, we will work in your best interests to disclose specifics about property values, location, offering price, negotiations, counter offers, contingencies, financing, and the entire closing process. We will help you put together an offer that works for both you and the seller.
Closing the Sale! We will be there to help you through every step of the closing process from the inspections through the final walk-through. We will provide a list of contractors/inspectors and help you review their documents and reports. We will coordinate the closing with the title company. After the sale, we can also provide you with information on home improvements that add value to your home.
Click Here to see Some Great Articles and Advice on Home Buying!
Thank you for visiting our web site! When you choose The Holdeman Team to help you buy a home, you'll experience a whole new level of service. We look forward to helping you select the home of your dreams! Call us today for your Free Special Report on the "6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy" or "How to Stop Paying Rent and Own Your Own Home". 812-323-0974
OR We can Make Buying Easy, just send money and we will tell you what you bought! (just kidding)